Since 1983 Heritage Baptist Academy has provided a Christ-centered education from kindergarten through twelfth grade. We feel that our curriculum offers the very finest in academics for your child. Our desire is to promote character training, respect for authority, good discipline, patriotism, and an appreciation for good music through training in choir, theory, private piano lessons, and band.
Our faculty consists of dedicated, qualified teachers who love their students and wish to help them develop to their potential. We have daily inspirational chapel programs and Bible classes. Our desire is to instill Christian character through every aspect of the school day. Our purpose is to train up children to love and serve Jesus Christ.
Heritage Baptist Academy strives to accomplish these goals:
- Spiritual Strength: Serving Christ with our lives
- Social Skills: Serving Christ with others
- Academic Excellence: Serving Christ with our minds
- Physical Pursuits: Serving Christ with our bodies
- Aesthetic Integrity: Serving Christ with our abilities
Heritage is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. There are many advantages of attending an accredited school:
- Certification to the public that the school is a trustworthy institution of learning
- Validates the integrity of a school’s program and student transcripts
- Fosters improvement of the school’s programs and operations to support student learning
- Assures a school community that the school’s purposes are appropriate and being accomplished through a viable educational program
- A way to manage change through regular assessment, planning, implementing, monitoring and reassessment
- Assists a school/district in establishing its priority areas for improvement as a result of the perpetual accreditation cycle that includes
- School self-assessment of the current educational program for students
- Insight and perspective from the visiting committee
- Regular school staff assessment of progress through the intervening years between full self-studies.
We are also members of the American Association of Christian Schools. Our students take Stanford Achievement Tests each year and participate in AACS competitions.
Our all-day program emphasizes reading with phonics, writing, and a solid math preparation as well as enjoying art, music, and physical activities.
Early and Late Stay
We offer early stay starting at 7am each school day for parents who need to drop off their children before school. Late stay is offered until 6pm for after school pick ups.
Student can always bring their own lunches. We offer hot lunches every day at reasonable prices. Beverages may be purchased daily or quarterly.
Heritage Baptist Academy has racially nondiscriminatory policies.
How to enroll
If your are interested in giving your child the very best heritage, please contact us about enrolling your child in Heritage Baptist Academy. Feel free to call us Monday through Friday, 8am-4pm, at 925-778-2234 or send us a message.